71 Replies to “How to Put Your Child on a Diet

  1. @TheSmokeyBacon yeah you might trip on a stick and DIE..and then the coroners gonna be like "well this could have been avoided if you saw the doctor he would of told you, you cant walk"

  2. How to put a child on a diet

    You will need: A right hand ,Optional: Belt

    step one: Bitch slap the child if they ask for fast food or meats

    step two: Pack pork chops on the child without he/orshe knowing and set guard dogs to make sure the child gets a heathy 45 minute run

    done

    Did you know: pimp's were the first to create the solution ''Bitch slapping'' which resolves most issues with women and children

  3. @TheOfficialVen trust me, it isn't I wish my parents had done that to me when I was younger. Also "diet" is known as any regime you go through even if it is KFC, McDonald's or whatever

  4. my dad forced my to take kung fu class because i cant touch my toes (i think he just wanted to say his daughter can kick butt) but i made it more fun by convincing one of my friends to take it with me!
    HAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAH i solved my own problem!!!! yay!

  5. step 1 : beat the crap out of him
    step 2: tell him that he'll be castrated if he doesn't eat that fucking apple
    step 3: beat the crap out of him again just because you can
    step 4: don't give him food… there you go he's skinny as hell now

  6. wow the reason my parents never did this with me is becuase i never ate shit food that has a ton of sugar. and i went outside more than once a year, and i never watched tv cept for pokemon,cardcaptors,yugioh etc

  7. Im so happy my parents put me in 5 diff sports and healthy meals (: Im so healthy right now, Im so proud of them, thank you mom & dad 😀

  8. @JustinBieber4Luv1 same here but some people have diffrent body structors and they could be born naturaly bigger than the average human.

  9. If 25 percent of obese adults were over weight as children, then that means that the other 75 percent did not become obese until they were adults. Sounds like the real problem is adult obesity.

  10. @Bora2135 If you make these changes as a mother or father without telling the child about why you are doing them, not making their weight a big deal, then they wont be a diet freak.

  11. @asdfdfggfd You're fat because you eat the wrong foods. At my grocery store in Oakland, vegges cost less than a big mac. I can make you a salad for a meal that is less money than a KFC Dinner.

  12. Hey There! Thank you for this useful video. By the way, I notice a lot of people keep on talking about Nailbitorex Secrets (search on google), but I'm not sure if it's good. Have you tried using method called Nailbitorex Secrets? I've heard several unbelivable things about it and my work buddy completely eliminated his nail biting habit safely with this method.

  13. Hey There! Thank you for this useful video. By the way, I notice a lot of people keep on talking about Nailbitorex Secrets (search on google), but I'm not sure if it's good. Have you tried using method called Nailbitorex Secrets? I've heard several unbelivable things about it and my work buddy completely eliminated his nail biting habit safely with this method.

  14. It would be a shame for you not to shed pounds when these other people are able to melt fat so easily with Fat Blast Furnace (check it out on Google).

  15. Video game part can be ignored if the kid goes to gym daily.
    Like 3-4 times a week.
    That's how I lost my weight and gained muscle + strenght while still doing my favourite thing.
    (I was 13 when I started)

  16. Another way to lose weight faster is to eat less sugar and carbs. And if you forget, I often remind myself "No more [of this or that." For example: I see soda pop, candy and other junk food and I declare "No more soda pop. No more sugar free gum [which most of them are packed with Aspartame]."

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *